Hands-on STEM learning
BrainTech Robotics integrates the core standards of STEM into its robotics and drone lessons to provide a complete hands-on STEM learning experience. We’ve combined the existing 5E inquiry-based learning theories with industry professional mentors to connect the learning experience with real life career situations. Using humanoid robots, avatars and drones add unique, cool and hands-on factors not available with other courses.
The BrainTech Robotics/Drone Courseware
- Specifically designed to empower students to interact and meet challenges that require using key componenets of science and engineering
- Conducting interactive engagements excercising math, flight and motion theories
- Engaging hands on assembly and manipulation of drones and robots
- Introduction to computer science, programming drones and robotics
- Project-based coursework that promotes problem solving, critical thinking and collaborative skills
- Based on constructive instructional strategies, agile project development and 5E inquiry-based learning
- Integrates computers, computational concepts, technology and emerging scientific developments into cross-discipline instruction
- The fundamentals of computer science, programming robotics and drones
- How to write algorithms
- The role of logical reasoning in creating designs
- How to create, compile and test programs to successfully complete autonomous robot and drone activities
- The expanding roles of robots and drones in society and the relevance of intelligent machines
- Practical experience in computer programming and its real world applications.