BTR Droneology Challenge 101 – Sponsor-A-Youth Program
Support a Young Innovator and enable a budding mind to CONSTRUCT, PROGRAM, and Pilot LEGO-style Drones during an interactive 4-Day Youth Workshop (Ages 10 – 17)
- Understand theory, planning and practice
- Design your first mission
- Program your first journey
- Take The BTR Droneology Challenge and win!
*A STEM+SEL Program*
SPONSOR – A – YOUTH TO TAKE THIS PROGRAM:
EVERY CHILD DESERVES A CHANCE TO RISE
Equip a child with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in the real world through the Droneology Challenge 101 workshops. This after-school program offers a fun and interactive way to explore and learn about technology, robotics, and programming while emphasizing social and emotional literacy.
Led by STEM Leadership, the workshop provides participants with direction, introduction, and a discovery framework to comprehend the essential principles of flight, assembly, coding, and fundamentals. Through teamwork, mission planning, and training, students will be well-prepared to take on the ultimate Droneology Challenge
BTR Drones Workshops have it all!
Starting with this introductory pricing, level, and pace.
• Drone piloting
• Real-world drone applications
• Science and math applications
• Engineering design process
• Introduction to visual-based coding
• Coding concepts: loops, functions, variables