BTR Droneology Challenge 101 – Sponsor-A-Youth Program
Sponsor-a-Youth and provide the opportunity for a young mind
to BUILD, CODE, and Fly LEGO-type Drones
Hands-on 4-Day Kid’s Workshop
(Ages 10 – 17)
- Understand theory, planning and practice
- Design your first mission
- Program your first journey
- Take The BTR Droneology Award Challenge and win!
*A STEMSEL Program*
SPONSOR – A – YOUTH TO TAKE THIS PROGRAM:
VISIT US TODAY! NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED TO PURCHASE!!
Set a child up for success in the real world by equipping them with the knowledge and skills of today with this Droneology Challenge 101 workshop.
This after-school workshop is a fun route to experiencing and learning about technology, robotics and programming. The program has a focus on building social and emotional literacy.
The STEM Leadership provides direction, introduction, and the discovery framework each workshop participant will follow to understand the basic laws of flight, fundamentals, assembly and
coding. Students work in teams and engage in mission planning and training needed to adequately prepare and be ready to take the ultimate Droneology Challenge.
This 4-Day Workshop has it all!
Starting with this introductory pricing, level, and pace.
• Drone piloting
• Real-world drone applications
• Science and math applications
• Engineering design process
• Introduction to visual-based coding
• Coding concepts: loops, functions, variables